This amazing print was designed for Wings of Sin by Sean Fitzgerald. I've been a fan of his art for some time now so it is truly an honor to do this collaboration with him. Find more of his incredible work and keep up to date with what he's working on by following his Instagram or his Tumblr.
Each shirt is hand silk-screened by me using a dye removal technique, which gives each shirt a unique, faded look, unlike ink silk screening. This shirt comes in basic t-shirt sizes small to XX-large. You have two options for the sleeves. You can have it as a regular tank top or a more dramatic cut making it more open on the side. The main photos are shown with the more dramatic cut and the last is a photo of the regular cut. The open-sided option has raw edges so the cotton naturally rolls in as shown in the photos.
- Small: 17 inches across the chest, 27 inches shoulder to bottom
- Medium: 19 inches across the chest, 28 inches shoulder to bottom
- Large: 21 inches across the chest, 29 inches shoulder to bottom
- X-Large: 23 inches across the chest, 30 inches shoulder to bottom
- XX-Large 25 inches across the chest, 31 inches shoulder to bottom
All my items are made to order. My turnaround time is 1-2 weeks. If you need an item by a certain time please feel free to contact me prior to purchase and I will let you know if that date is possible.
Photos by S Vogelsang Photography, modeled by Ded Rose