The simple, A-line cut is always flattering and the long lines of the Ogham alphabet written down the front panel is a beautiful accent. The Ogham is hand-drawn using a dye removal method.
The skirt can come with any of the ogham prints I offer in my shop. The first two photos show it with Sidhe, the spirit race, the lordly ones, the people of the mounds. The last six photos is shown with Scathach for the warrior queen of Scotland. Her name means the Shadow or Shadowy One. After visiting her castle ruins on the Isle of Skye she immediately became a part of my life. Adding her name to my art is a way for me to honor her.
- Fiach Dubh
The skirt comes in x small to 3X. All skirts are 37 inches long. If you would like a different length or an adjustment in sizing please feel free to contact me. The waist is elastic.
- Extra Small: Waist: 26-28 inches Hips: 28-32 inches
- Small: Waist: 30-32 inches Hips: 32-36 inches
- Medium: Waist: 34-36 inches Hips: 36-40
- Large: Waist: 38-40 inches Hips: 40-44 inches
- Extra Large: Waist: 42-44 inches Hips: 44-46 inches
- XX Large: Waist: 46-48 inches Hips: 52-56 inches
- 3X: Waist: 50-52 inches Hips: 56-60 inches
All my items are made to order. My turnaround time is 1-2 weeks. If you need an item by a certain time please feel free to contact me prior to purchase and I will let you know if that date is possible.
First two photos by James Sterling, modeled by Kara Markley
Last six photos modeled by Nikki Laxar