The Helm of Awe or Ægishjálmur has been interpreted in many ways. Some say it is to confuse your enemy, almost like using a magical glamour; others say it is to induce fear in one's enemy. Then there are some that say it makes you unkillable. One way or another, the Helm of Awe is a very strong and fierce symbol.
This shirt is hand drawn for each order using a dye removal method. It is not a screen print or a stencil, I recreate it every time. This means the faded look of the print will be different each time. This shirt comes in basic t-shirt sizes xsmall to XXX-large. You have three options for the sleeves. You can have it as a t-shirt, a regular tank top, or a more dramatic cut making it more open on the side. The main photos are shown with the more dramatic cut and the last is a photo of the regular cut. The open-sided option has raw edges so the cotton naturally rolls in as shown in the photos. Model is wearing a size medium.
- X Small: 16.5 inches across the chest, 27 inches shoulder to bottom
- Small: 18 inches across the chest, 28 inches shoulder to bottom
- Medium: 20 inches across the chest, 29 inches shoulder to bottom
- Large: 22 inches across the chest, 30 inches shoulder to bottom
- X-Large: 24 inches across the chest, 31 inches shoulder to bottom
- XX-Large: 26 inches across the chest, 32 inches shoulder to bottom
- XXX-Large: 28 inches across the chest, 33 inches shoulder to bottom
When cut for a tank top the shirt rolls inward so sizes are slightly smaller, however, because it's open-sided there is plenty of room.
All my items are made to order. My turnaround time is 1-2 weeks. If you need an item by a certain time please feel free to contact me prior to purchase and I will let you know if that date is possible.
Photos by S. Vogelsang Photography, modeled by Lion